Thursday, April 2, 2009

To anyone that has ever been Dumped!

If anyone has a good " i got dumped and didn't see it coming" story please respond to this post because i just don't know what to do! I am a open sea of emotion?

I went to Italy 5 years ago for a school trip it was AMAZING! I loved everything about it. The history is to much to take in, everything has a story and you just want to take pictures of everything so that you can remember it all perfectly. The buildings are magnificent. They set you in a trance they are so amazing. The feeling you get walking down the streets of Rome is indescribable. Its just magic pure magic if you have never been go just go. Now on with my story, one afternoon on the trip we had some free time to go around and look at the shops and shop a little. It was fate i bumped into an Italian guy named Vincenzzo (yes that is how you spell it). All i wanted was some gelato but I got a kiss and a 5 year long pen pal. who new right?(don't judge me, I was in a foreign country)
So "Vince" or "Vinny" and I stayed in touch. He would e-mail me every so often and tell me about life. At the end of ever letter he would say
"love your Italian love VINX" and some times he would throw in "your boyfriend"??
I never really though anything of it. Helloooo he lives in Italy. So it went on like this every so often over the years, if anything I just thought it was kinda fun-funny to stay in touch.

Well when i first got to Australia he sent me a e mail and in it was a poem.... yes a poem. It was sweet touching... he send me a cheesy poem..... very very "mushy gushy". What??? its how he felt alright (I tend to have this effect on people heheh) I though to myself what could it hurt I can be nice and send him a little love letter. Sooooo I 100% put myself on the line and said things like " i miss you" and "am I ever going to see you again" you know just playing the part of a long lost love. Long distance eh its so hard on a healthy couple.
Anywho, i had forgot about the little love note until..... April 2nd 2009
Dear Angi
I don't want to hurt you I miss you to but I have a new girl friend her name is "bla bla". I hope this does not hurt you...I still want you to e-mail me.... but we are so far away you understand?
love VINX
(something like that)

I though it was some sick joke... maybe it was still April 1st in Italy i though to myself. But no.... it was not a joke!
Do you feel my pain? I was heart broken, all this time we were "in a relationship" and he just walked out on me, just like that! It was almost to much to take. So I did what any heart broken girl would do in a situation like this. Ice cream and chick flicks, I think I am going to recover.
Although it was a shock that I was being dumped by someone that I met once 5 years ago it still hurt you know?

Well I guess All I can do right now is head over to the coast for the weekend and hit the beach don't you feel bad for me??? First Vinx now I have to get a Tan.... ahh my life

11 comments:

  1. Ang Vinnx has nothing on your Australian combining man. You guy's didn't break up did you??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ang my dear, your pain will pass. First, he's Italian (nothing against Italian men mind you). Italian & Latin men are KNOWN to be players/ladies men. You're young!!! Enjoy life and date lots of men. The long distance relationships are tough anyway. And you're in Australia. There are plenty of georgeous men (I know because I've been there). And Jennie is right...he doesn't deserve you!!! BIG HUGS!!! Jaymie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela, you are just too much. That's is the best blog post I have EVER read. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kassidi you dont understand i was crying i was laughing so hard i had to call jacklyn and emily to tell them what happened. i miss you to when are you planing a visit?
    and jacklyn....you were on my blog and made that comment.... nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. angela, i think we must have been soul sisters in another life. i understand completely the pain you must be going through, and how hard it must be to take out your frustration through dessert and sun-baking.

    it was about 2 months ago when i met the love of my life at the local goodlife gym here in ottawa. i spotted him instantly when he walked out of the men's changeroom. our lusty-eyes met as we made our way to the front desk. as we reached for the same pen on the desk his hand not only touched mine but my heart and inner love soul as well. for a moment we just stood there, staring at eachother, seeing our future together. the cute photobooth pictures we'd take together, the tandem bike we'd ride together, the picnic he'd make for me in the park, and the cake i'd stuff in his face at our wedding reception.

    things seemed to be set in stone and right when i was about to ask him to be the father of my unborn children all of a sudden, out of nowhere, he smiled and walked towards the exit door. before he left, he turned, smiled again, and did that annoying universal 'nod' thing guys do and walked out.

    week after week of mini-eggs and double stuffed oreos, i still ask myself the same painful question...'where did i go wrong'?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So vinx finally kicked ya to the curb. i feel a little let down myself i mean i did wave a couple times when youguys would be having one of your webcam chats ( oh they were so cute you would blush the whole time)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angela, I was looking at Jacklyn's blog and saw you, Brady told me you were moving to Australia, so I thought I'd check up on you! I am dying laughing at all that you had to go through. It is a totally different world here isn't it! But I can't believe Max got you a job doing some random combining hours away from home....but it does make for good memories. I am so happy that you have a cush job now, although the posts may not be quite as eventful. I tried getting Brady to come over and work for the summer, so maybe you should give him a little push towards the Aussie lifestyle. Hope you are doing great.
    Linsey (Wood)

    ReplyDelete
  9. angela, I hope your pain has past and that you will be over it in time for your 20th birthday. many others will be wanting to cheer you up and you deserve only the best. love your story. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahah, man that is funny. Well when I got dumped by someone I wasn't actually dating I ate like 3 tubs of ice cream just to go with the flow ya know? and I don't even like ice cream. But getting dumped gives you a special ice cream eating card so you go right ahead baby cakes.

    ReplyDelete