Thursday, November 18, 2010

LOVE

I have been sick for 3 days now... SICK AS A DOG sooooooo what is there to do when you're sick well...
A)call your other sister that is also sick
B)work on your blog
So that is what I have done. I was looking through old pics and I could not find one cute picture of me Tina and Jess, but I dont care I just love them both so much I had to post them. When I was talking to Jacklyn(sick sister) she said that I need to stop living in the past..that Jess and Tina are married and I need to move along...but I just cant do it so here meet my home girls!

5 comments:

  1. MANGO!!! I LOVE YOU!! DON'T MOVE ALONG, STAY PUT WITH US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I like your new picture up top here, you are my prettiest friend! (don't tell anyone I said that)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was clearly Joking Ang I love those girls. Tina I swear I didn't mean it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that you're blogging again. i have two new blogs if you'd like to check them out:

    kassidibridge.blogspot.com

    happyadventuresof.blogspot.com

    can't wait to see you over christmas! how far in advance do i need to book a trim with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I love you TOO Angela. Thanks. Everything about this post makes me sad. haha and so does Tina's comment. booo all of you.

    ReplyDelete