Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Can i do anything normal?


Hello people that blog...I am new at this so let me just explain something to you, I cant spell, I am really bad at telling story's (if its not in person) and I am retarded when it comes to computers...and I have decided to make a blog to document my trip to AUSTRALIA!!
I move Feb 17Th. That was not a spelling mistake yes I meant move not just a trip I am moving across
the world how do you pack for that?
I have promised my sisters that I will keep them up to speed while I am there and Jacklyn said this is the way to do it
!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Snang I am really confused why I can't get to this unless I sign in under your name. I will figure it out! and ps I'm diggin the rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to this blog Angela.love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it angela! I'm going to miss our talks but your going to have so much fun!! Thanks for doing my hair just the way I like it. You are awesome! have fun and enjoy it all! cb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im rrrrr-excited! Not for you to move but for us to blog with eachother.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you! Hey we have a blog but it's private so send me your email address and I'll add you! kassidimarie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete