Sunday, February 15, 2009

Such good help i have




In my first post I asked if anyone knew how to pack for a trip like this.
Just my luck no one responded…so I got peter to help me as you can see he is really good at it! NOT.
I have made around 20 lists and can’t find one. I have been washing my clothes and then ironing them all (apparently if you iron them you can fit a lot more in your bag so that is what I have been doing) This morning mom walked into the kitchen and started one of her laughing fits when she saw me ironing my underwear…what? I need the space.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny! {I can't see your pictures for some reason on here either!} But here is a tip to packing even though you leave tomorrow. If you roll them tightly and so they won't wrinkle weird you can fit a lot in! Have a great trip tomorrow too look forward to hearing about all your adventures!! ttys

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want every single pair of those boots on the bed...NOW come on I know you love me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dito to what Jacklyn said...and nice work Peter!

    ReplyDelete