Sunday, February 15, 2009

Oh how i love Alberta




Can you say BEAUTIFUL!

I have been saying how I want it to snow so
So bad before I leave but all it was doing was melting away then one morning
I work up to this. I was so happy. I am in love with Alberta it will always be home sweet home!


My 10 favorite things about home.

1. Waterton
2. going to the grandparents on Sunday
3.good old family pranks
4.videos with the cousins
5.family home evening?? Siblings you understand
6.when mom changes the curtains for every season
7.when dad puts the head phones on to play the piano and sings…?
8.aunts uncles and cousins naturally
9.sledding
10.the back yard in the summer time

3 comments:

  1. Ah how precious our family home evenings are. "Awe Come on youguys can we just get 15 minutes! 15 minutes out of the whole week!!!" meanwhile someone is beating on Sophie, as she screams for help and protection.... "SOPHIE STOP SCREAMING" like i said precious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia chuckling in the background... tears trickling down her face... Grayden looks at her as he storms out of the room... " Thanx alot Claudia"

    ReplyDelete